(Non-Production Environment (NPE) & Production)
Click : Project Tracking & MOM
Design & Architecture
👨🔧 Configured build pipeline for Release branch for Main or Upstream Repo
Add yourself as Approver in PR_Approvers list
– Renamed azure-pipelines.yml to Azure-Pipelines-Pre_Prod.yml
– Updated Pre_Prod build pipeline to choose Azure-Pipelines_Prod.yml
– Created Azure-Pipelines_Prod.yml on Pre_Prod
– Raise dPR to merge to Release branch. (Multiple Cherry picks)
– Created new Build pipeline for Release branch and choose Azure-Pipelines_Prod.yml
To identify the path, Run a pipeline with the source as $(Pipeline.Workspace) to deploy to common_test_app.
– Updated the pipeline similar to testenv. Make sure to provide Right Source path to deploy.
– Updated Azure-Piplines_Prod.yml with the tasks
1. Downloaded Artifacts
2. Deployed to Azure Functions App
Pending Action Items
👨🔧 Developer to Validate the deployment to test Function App
👨🔧 Update Production App Settings in the “Deploy Azure Functions App”
👨🔧 Send email to test the deployment to Production.
👨🔧 Set Azure Devops user permissions to restrict unauthorized memebers not to change the Build Policies.